Mama’s Special BBQ Thai Black Tiger Prawns
These supersized black tiger prawns delicately marinated in Pan-Asian flavours, not only look impressive but are also super easy to make. Its our Mama’s treat on special occasions!
For the marinade:
- Blend together all the ingredients to make the marinade
- Clean and prep the prawns (refer to the video in the Hook’d knowledge hub)
- Place the prawns in a flat dish and pour the marinade over, allow to marinade while you warm up the BBQ ( the longer they marinade the better)
- Place the prawns directly on the hot grill, and grill for 3-5 mins each side. Baste the prawns with the leftover sauce as you turn them.
- The prawns are ready when the flesh turns a pinkish-white colour and the shell is a bright pink.
- Serve with lime wedges.