Lemon and Thyme Baked Cod
Serves 2 people
- 1 pack Cod Portions
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 thinly sliced lemon
- Small bunch of thyme
- Salt, pepper and paprika seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 200°c.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and seasoning
- Drip the cod portions to ensure they are evenly coated in the flour mixture
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan and fry them until golden brown on each side.
- Place the cod in a baking dish with the lemon slices on top and surrounding the fish.
- Drizzle over 1 tbsp of olive oil and place in the oven until cooked through.
Pairs perfectly with:
- Steamed broccoli and green beans
- Oven baked baby potatoes