Skip to content
- It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of all information relating to your account, including your password. You must not share your account password with anybody.
- You agree to accept complete responsibility for all activities that occur via your account and its corresponding password.
- You confirm that all information provided in the setting up of your account is 100% true to the best of your knowledge.
- As a company, we reserve all rights to terminate, suspend or remove any accounts at our sole discretion.
- By using this website, you agree not to use it in a way that could cause damage to it.
- You accept responsibility for all communication sent from your account to, or through this website.
- You are not permitted to use this website for any of the following reasons:
- To defraud someone
- In connection with any criminal offence or other illegal activity
- To upload or share any material that is deemed to be offensive, abusive, discriminatory, indecent or anything of their like in nature.
Terms and Conditions Relating to Sale of Products and Services
- A contract will be assumed between us, the owners of this website and any purchaser at the time whereby an order confirmation email is sent to the purchaser.
- Any products ordered by the purchaser but do not appear on the confirmation email transmitted by us, the owners of this website will be deemed outside of the assumed contract.
- Any product photographs are merely a representation of the products we offer and the physical product received by the purchaser may vary from its image.
- We will endeavour to ensure all product pricing is up to date. If there are any discrepancies between products actual price and the price advertised on the website, we will resolve it in the following way:
- If the actual price is lower than advertised on the website, the product will be sold at the lower price
- If the actual price is higher than advertised on the website, the purchaser will be given the option to purchase it at the higher price with the purchaser having the option of rejecting the same.
- We will endeavour to ensure all product availability is up to date, and any product out of stock will be advertised as such on our website. Given the nature of the items sold, there may be occasions in which a desired product is not available for purchase.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all information on our website is accurate, product recipes are regularly changed and this can affect nutritional and allergen information.
- For any suggested recipes and products advertised by us, it is your responsibility to check the allergen and nutritional information. We accept no responsibility for any allergic reactions or any other issues of the like once our product is consumed.
Terms and Conditions Relating to Delivery of Goods
- We advise that someone should be at your premises on your day of delivery.
- In the event that the door is not answered when your delivery arrives, you accept that the goods will be left by the front door. We accept no responsibility if the goods are lost, damaged or no longer suitable to consume due to temperature violation beyond this point.
- If you wish for the delivery to be left somewhere other than by the front door, but within the vicinity of your property, there will be an opportunity to inform us by filling out delivery instructions when setting up your account.
- For deliveries in Greater London that will take place using our own vehicles, we will give a 3-hour delivery slot whereby you are expected to be at home to receive your delivery. In the unlikely event that delivery cannot be fulfilled in this time slot, we will endeavour to get in touch with you where you can decide to accept the delivery at a revised time slot or choose to reject the delivery. In the event of the latter, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- For deliveries that will arrive to you via third party transport, they will provide you with a delivery slot.
Terms and Conditions Relating to Cancellations, Returns, Damaged Goods and Refunds
- We can accept cancellation of your order no later than 48 hours prior to your day of delivery, after which point it will not be possible to cancel and your order will be delivered as initially scheduled.
Due to our products being frozen, we do not accept any products to be returned. If you have an issue with regards to your order, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you to resolve the query within a maximum of five working days.
Should the product be damaged in any way upon receipt, you are required to inform us within 2 hours of receiving the delivery by calling us on 0XXXXXXXXXX, or byemailing us via email@example.com. Any complaints received regarding damaged goods after this 1-hour slot will not be eligible for any refund.
Links to Other Sites
- We may share links to other websites where we deem it to be useful. However, we accept no responsibility for their content.
Changes and Alterations
- We reserve the right to alter any of our terms and conditions and / or policies at our sole discretion, and you will be subject to these new terms, conditions and policies immediately.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist