1 pack Hook’d cold-water prawns
3 heads of romaine lettuce
1 pack cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup of chives
1 cup of Crème fraîche
1tbsp Sriracha sauce
1/4 cup of dill
Salt & pepper
1. Clean the lettuce and cut the tomatoes into halves.
2. Cut the avocado in large dices and toss them with grated lemon zest and lemon juice.
3. Make a dressing of chopped chives, Crème fraîche and Sriracha sauce. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. Carve the lettuce into smaller pieces place into cocktail glasses.
5. Add the tomatoes and avocado.
6. Garnish generously with prawns, fresh dill and a slice of lemon before serving.