Seared Baby Squid
Serves 1-2 people
- 250g Wild Thai Cleaned Baby Squid
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Prepare the squid by rinsing it under cold water and leave it to sieve.
- In a bowl, mix the garlic and parsley.
- Place a skillet on high heat and add the olive oil.
- Add the squid and sear. Ensure not to overcook so that the squid does not become rubbery..
- Now transfer the cooked squid to the parsley mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle sea salt flakes to season.