Creamy Pink Prawn Linguine
Serves 4-5 people
- 1 pack Wild Peeled Argentinian Pink Prawns
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 1 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Red chilli flakes
- ½ tsp paprika
- 500g linguine
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the linguine according to the instructions on the packet. Reserve ½ cup of the pasta water.
- Place a large pan on medium heat and add the butter and olive oil.
- Once the butter has melted add the minced garlic and the prawns.
- Fry till the prawns turn pink (ensure the prawns long enough to just turn pink and not longer as that will make them rubbery)
- Now lower the heat and add the lemon juice, zest, paprika, salt & pepper, pasta water and parsley.
- Allow to cook while stirring for a couple of mins.
- Add the cooked pasta and garnish with chilli flakes (depending on how spicy you like it) and more parsley.