Garlic Butter Grilled Lobster
- 1x Cooked Whole Canadian Lobster
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed chilli flakes
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Coarse salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 50ml olive oil
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Mix the softened butter, chopped garlic, parsley, chilli flakes, lemon juice, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Using a sharp knife split the whole lobster in half lengthwise and transfer onto parchment paper, shell side down.
- Pat the flesh dry with a paper towel and brush them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the lobsters flesh side down onto the grill and allow to cook for 5 mins, this will allow the meat to grill properly and not stick.
- Flip over the lobster to be shell side down and brush with half the garlic butter mixture. Cover with the BBQ lid/ foil and allow to grill until just cooked through. This should take about 3-4 mins.
- Remove from grill and brush with remaining garlic butter, garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.